forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 am
- Kiting since: 2016
- Local Beach: Tarifa, Obidos & Brouwersdam
- Favorite Beaches: Dahkla
- Style: Freestyle , Big Air & Foiling
- Gear: F - One Bandit, Cabrinha Switchblade
- Brand Affiliation: None
Dakhla !! Been here for 2 months and the wind has been pretty much constant , always warm and cheap lessons here too . Lagoon can be ridden with any wind direction and is knee deep in a lot of places.
Tarifa is great too but it will take a lot longer to profess as the wind is more gusty , waves are sometimes pretty big and it gets busy on the beach and in the water .
Hope this helps , see you in Dakhla !
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Aceh, Indonesia and Siargao, Philippines
- Favorite Beaches: Aceh, Indonesia and Siargao, Philippines
- Style: wave
- Gear: Switch
- Brand Affiliation: Switch
We have a new destination at our Seabreeze Kite Clubs. Lombok, Indonesia.
We are open from the 20th April in Aceh, Indonesia again and Lombok is opening his doors from the 01 May.
Check directly our page and choose from many kite-locations.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ShaveTheWhales and 16 guests