Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Travel Question...Union Island

Forum for kitesurfers
ORSales
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Re: Travel Question...Union Island

Postby ORSales » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:21 pm

I've not been to Union but I know people who have and who came back very stoked on Jeremie's input and guidance. I have no horse in this race as Jeremie has long since left our brand but I can say, he's a top notch guy and was great to work with. If you're considering the island, be sure to try to connect with him and his crew, I'm sure he'll make it worth while.

JZ~OR

trnsprt
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Local Beach: Frisco, N.C.
Favorite Beaches: Ft. Desoto, FL. Sprecklesville, HI. Hatteras National Seashore, Fire Island, NY.
Style: Learning
Gear: Slingshot Rallys, SS Wave SST's, Naish Boxer. SS Asylum. Nobile Split Hydrofoil. SS Celeritas
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Travel Question...Union Island

Postby trnsprt » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 am

Thanks. As most things in life there are good and bad, up and down. While I appreciate every post I always consider that we all have a variety of tolerances and likes/dislikes. What I really really appreciate about his community and the responses to my question are the amount and depth of responses given. No one response is THE answer. It just provides a person's view.

We couldnt make Union work for our group trip but I intend to go solo now at some point. Because of the size of the group and the differences in riding preferences and lodging/food requirements we settled on Bonaire. But when I get to Union in the future I'll take full advantage of what's available.

Thank you all for your responses and opinions.
Tom

Return to “Kitesurfing”