Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Xensr ? Don't buy! No support

Forum for kitesurfers
patelis
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Xensr ? Don't buy! No support

Postby patelis » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I send my unit for inspection with Rma number since lare July 2017 as they suggest after our conversation via Facebook messenger with some guy named Charles pickering from xensr support department. 
After few days i was informed that they will replace my unit but at that moment they was out of stock and waiting for new batch of xensr units
After so many months finally i ask for refund and the same mister told me that i have to contact the shop that i buy the unit from. After that i emailed the shop (powerkiteshop) and they emailed xensr but without any reply. The funny thing is that now the have blocked me and i cannot text them in Fb messenger. 
Very unprofessional behaviour. 
On the other hand i have 2 Piq north units and they replace my units 2 times because i lost them without any hesitation with a just email with free shipping.
Now compare if you want to buy xensr......

K3rM1t
Frequent Poster
Gear: North

Re: Xensr ? Don't buy! No support

Postby K3rM1t » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:08 pm

I have a similar issue in that my device failed and was sent back on RMA only it was 11/2016!
They have been very good about replying to me using their tech support email. It sounds to me like they don't have any hardware to replace these and I'm not sure if there's any value in holding my breath at this point. They claim there are new devices coming soon, but 18 months seems a bit crazy.

Their Apple watch app "Sessions" is quite good and I'd really like it if they could make it a bit better. The jump heights don't seem to be quite right, but it's better than nothing.

patelis
Rare Poster

Postby patelis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:56 pm

I emailed again powerkiteshop to ask if they have any reply from xensr but the answer was negative.
They advised me to email the owner of xensr and ceo mr David Troup and they provide me the email address.
I send him email 2 days ago but no reply.....i think is very sad.
Below is the email i send him.

Hi 
I have buy from powerkiteshop.com a xensr unit
Unfortunately my unit broke , i contact xensr support via Facebook Messenger to ask what to do , mr Charles Pickering answer to my question telling me to send the unit back , i send the unit back on 28th of July 2017 with post office tracking number RE486375278GR with RMA450.

On Aug22 2017 mr Pickering confirm that my device has been received and he will inform me what next.

on Aug23 2017 mr Pickering inform me that the unit is " not salvageable " and when he get the next batch of new units he will send me a replacement unit , i say "ok thanks".

i ask again on Sep22 2017 , Nov1 2017 ,Dec8 2017 , Jan19 2018 , for any news but every time i get the same answer that the new units are in backorder and there is no time estimation for delivery.

On Apr12 2018 and after so many months i ask for refund, mr Pickering advised me to contact the  seller that i buy the unit from , in my case powerkiteshop.com , so i did email them the same day . The powerkiteshop inform me that they will contact xensr company about my refund request.

That was on Apr12 2018 6 days ago.

Today powerkiteshop.com inform me that there is no reply from xensr and advised me giving me your emails  to contact you .

In the meantime i am trying to contact mr Pickering via Facebook Messenger as i use to do and i find out that i am blocked and i cant send any text any more to xensr support , i must commit that this is very unprofessional.  

This is my problem , i am waiting for your response and for your help.

kitekook77
Rare Poster
Gear: 2023 North Orbits
Has thanked: 0

Postby kitekook77 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:24 am

They are just trying to keep up the suspense, and get you ready for the big climax.

patelis
Rare Poster

Postby patelis » Tue May 08, 2018 9:36 am

Just an update
after so many days and after so many emails and pm to the owner and ceo of xensr (i don't remember the name Dave something )
i receive NO REPLY and they completely blocked me out of their facebook pages.
i didn't try tweeter yet hahaha
they also didn't send me my old unit back just to put it on the self
What a support i must say !!!!

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 am

Sounds like how Spotz folded. Stopped answering emails and then just folded.

Return to “Kitesurfing”