Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2015
- Gear: Peter Lynn, Core, Shinn, Airush
- Brand Affiliation: None
Thank you all for lively discussion and good points.
Here's the follow up on my behalf.
Life is short and found a sweet deal on the Bronq, so I brought it home
Bronq has little softer flex and quite different flex pattern. Flexier tips on Bronq and more middle flex on Fusion.
Bronq has a bit more rocker in relation to lenght and the rocker shape is also different.
Sizes are 147x44 and 136x42.
These should have different enough ride for me to keep them both. And at least they do look pretty together
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:55 am
- Kiting since: 2004
- Favorite Beaches: High Pines - Duxbury
Chapin/Mayflower Cape Cod
- Gear: CrazyFly, Cabrinha, Concept X Ruler Split.
- Brand Affiliation: None. - The words of the prophets are written on the forum “walls”-
- Location: Hants UK
That looks a damn fine board combo to me.
I had a similar Bronq and loved it, so easy on the knees!
Good luck with them.
Return to “Kitesurfing”