Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have a couple of Ozone Foil Race bars that I'm going to sell and need to know what width to list them.
What point of reference on the bar is used to measure width?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 pm
- Kiting since: 2040
- Local Beach: West Straya Oz
- Style: Fun with friends :) and being helpful :)
- Gear: Lightwind, 9m SouL, 11m PeterLyn Aero, slingshot Dwarf craft
Medium Wind, 12m Screamer, 10m LTD Screamer,8 & 9m SouL, TT boards Crazyfly Ltd, Shinn Monk, Wave board
Strong / Gnarly Wind, 8m SouL, 8m XR Core, F-one Trax
All with custom moded bars
- Brand Affiliation: Anything that jumps well & fun to fly. Brand Bitch to none :)
Just measure from the backline hole to hole...
Return to “Kitesurfing”