forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4758
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
- Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
- Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
- Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
- Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
- Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Check this new video on HOW TO RESCUE SOMEONE WITH HIS KITE AND BOARD. This is the best way to make friends in the water.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: badgb21, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests