Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

How to stack boards for transport

Forum for kitesurfers
HALF
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2018
Weight: 94
Gear: 15m FS Soul2, 12m Reedin Supermodel, 9m Cabrinha Radar, 9m Flysurfer Speed5, 14m Airush Ultra v2
Airush Switch 144, Naish Monarch 138, Naish Monarch 136, Airush Slayer v2

How to stack boards for transport

Postby HALF » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Any ideas how to stack one directional and two twintips without damaging them? I don't wanna remove the fins.

I was thinking on having some soft towels between the boards, but are there any better solutions?

The boards will be inside a roof box, tied with straps so they don't move around.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: How to stack boards for transport

Postby tautologies » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:04 pm

HALF wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:53 pm
Any ideas how to stack one directional and two twintips without damaging them? I don't wanna remove the fins.

I was thinking on having some soft towels between the boards, but are there any better solutions?

The boards will be inside a roof box, tied with straps so they don't move around.
Well the directional will be the softest of them, so make sure the TT fins are not pressed against that board. You can use the footstraps on the TT to soften the pressure, but if you have a tall handle that might be an option. I do not use a handle and will put the TT footstraps sandwiched towards the directional.

Return to “Kitesurfing”