Blast from the past - Post your first kite related post

Forum for kitesurfers
JMF
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Blast from the past - Post your first kite related post

Postby JMF » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:40 am

Had a few laughs going through old posts and amazed at just how far the sport has come.
JMF wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:21 pm
Hi

Listen guys please help...I've been riding WIPIKA AB's for the last two years and in all that time I've flown then with the Re-launch bridle attached. I have just upgraded to a new 2002 11.8 AB and decided to take the bridle off to see how it preforms. My questions are as follows.

You get 4 pig tails two short and two long.
where do they go?

I assume the big ones attach to the back... and I assume the small ones attach to the big ones because the gauge of line they use on the long pig tails is pretty thin...am I right ? and another thing do you attach the main lines around the pulleys or just to the pull points?...and if so which pull point the one with the pulley or the one without?

I haven't bothered e-mailing WIPIKA because there site is totally useless and I have never had a e-mail replied too by them.

Hope you guys can help!

Return to “Kitesurfing”