Ozone Infinity V1 - No more sitting on the beach when it is light wind

Forum for kitesurfers
PullStrings
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: LEI's & Surfboards

Re: Ozone Infinity V1 - No more sitting on the beach when it is light wind

Postby PullStrings » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Magical board.....just pick you favorite breeze....stop sitting around all depressed...get out there !!
Load it and pop it !!
Unhooked tricks !!
And much more !!

Beaufort 2 ....Light Breeze 4-7 mph.... 2 to 3 m/s
Beaufort 3.... Gentle Breeze 8-12 mph....3.5 to 5 m/s

kitekook77
Rare Poster
Gear: 2023 North Orbits
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby kitekook77 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:42 am

Looks like this board is a major game changer, the absolute envy of all hydrofoilers. Can now get rid of all my larger kites, and just keep my 10m, combo'ed up with this board I should be able to get out in really light winds (8-10mph), powered up fully lit, busting KGB 7s, double heart attacks, kiteloop 7s, fully powered boogie loops, and board off kiteloops. This will now change the Red Bull KOA and Kiteloop challenge, now able to be held in more modest light wind conditions, and minimize a lot of risk, maybe next KOA will be held in San Diego California. So stoked to get this board, think I might buy two, have one as a backup, just in case it breaks under those heavy light wind conditions. Whats the insert spread, hoping its the standard 6 inch spread, so I can mount my boots on them when I get mine. So excited, can't wait to see them panties drop as I ride by all the bitches on the beach, busting massive megaloops. Well done Ozone, you folks are always at the cutting edge in the kite industry, always releasing ground breaking and innovated game changing product, definitely a disruptor of the status quo of the industry. This will definitely win AWSI product of the year. Game changing shit, feel so privilaged to be experiencing this greatness.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 am

kitekook77 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:42 am
Looks like this board is a major game changer, the absolute envy of all hydrofoilers. Can now get rid of all my larger kites, and just keep my 10m, combo'ed up with this board I should be able to get out in really light winds (8-10mph), powered up fully lit, busting KGB 7s, double heart attacks, kiteloop 7s, fully powered boogie loops, and board off kiteloops. This will now change the Red Bull KOA and Kiteloop challenge, now able to be held in more modest light wind conditions, and minimize a lot of risk, maybe next KOA will be held in San Diego California. So stoked to get this board, think I might buy two, have one as a backup, just in case it breaks under those heavy light wind conditions. Whats the insert spread, hoping its the standard 6 inch spread, so I can mount my boots on them when I get mine. So excited, can't wait to see them panties drop as I ride by all the bitches on the beach, busting massive megaloops. Well done Ozone, you folks are always at the cutting edge in the kite industry, always releasing ground breaking and innovated game changing product, definitely a disruptor of the status quo of the industry. This will definitely win AWSI product of the year. Game changing shit, feel so privilaged to be experiencing this greatness.
I think that's straight from the Ozone press release...

NEkitesurfing
Frequent Poster

Postby NEkitesurfing » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Looks like a copy of the Shinn King Gee Board series that exists for years. The Board concept invented by Shinn works. For this reason even the product marketing of Ozone is very similar. The recently released successor of the Shinn King Gee the Super King follows the evolutionary path of product refinement. Because the well known door shape remains an important light wind twin tip board concept Shinn offer both options in the Super King Series.

IWB2
Very Frequent Poster

Postby IWB2 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:51 pm

NEkitesurfing wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:31 pm
Looks like a copy of the Shinn King Gee Board series that exists for years. The Board concept invented by Shinn works. For this reason even the product marketing of Ozone is very similar. The recently released successor of the Shinn King Gee the Super King follows the evolutionary path of product refinement. Because the well known door shape remains an important light wind twin tip board concept Shinn offer both options in the Super King Series.
The concept of having a larger compact lightwind performance twintip is the same but shape looks different and im guessing construction would differ as well. I think Nobile with their 2007 666 Ext 143x48 and 139x46 might have released this type of board concept slightly earlier than Shinn.. Good choice of board for those riders than want to maximize their lightwind windrange on a twintip without going on a foil, directional, skim, door etc..

NEkitesurfing
Frequent Poster

Postby NEkitesurfing » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:29 am

The Nobile 666 EXT from 2007 was designed by Mark Shinn.

Return to “Kitesurfing”