Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Duotone Juice 2019

Postby Toby » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Duotone News:

Juice 2019

dt 1.png
dt 1.png (9.93 KiB) Viewed 1557 times

The 2019 Juice represents state of the art design, very light specifically sourced material, and optimized light wind performance. It’s very balanced, user friendly and especially made for lightwind kiteboarding on Twintips, Directionals and Foil boards, to maximize the time on the water.

This season the Duotone JUICE is a completely new light wind concept. From now on, any Foiler or Freerider will only need one size of the JUICE in their quiver. With each size working in almost the same wind range, the only deciding factor comes down to which kind of rider and on what kind of board.

Introducing the ultimate low-wind, inflatable kite for riders who value performance and handling in the lightest of breezes. No wind, no worries.

dt 2.png

A lighter, stiffer Dacron Frame and inflatable sections, combined with a thinner, lighter PU bladder foil creates a clean and stiff canopy for a responsive ride.

By reducing the overall weight of the Leading Edge, the general load is shifted back to the Framing Edge resulting in better balance.

The Fusion Strut construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between the Strut and Leading edge.

Struts are 100% connected to the Leading Edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile.

Designer Review

“In order to create the ultimate light wind construction for light wind conditions you have to look at the materials you’re using. I spent quite a lot of time sourcing the best materials possible and a full season testing them. We needed to ensure the combination of lightness, durability, premium quality and long lifespan. Having achieved a lighter weight, the handling and response became better automatically. Then we fine tuned.” Ralf Grösel.

Read More

dt 3.jpg

Rider Review

Artem Garashchenko is all about shredding the powder in the mountains and styling it out on the water. His winning formula? The JUICE. “ To be honest, I ride the JUICE 50% of my sessions in Russia both in the snow and on the water. When I give my JUICE to others, they are always surprised at how fast it is and quick to react as the sizes are quite big. It’s so versatile for all light wind activities such as Foiling, Twintip Freestyle, Wakestyle and my favorite, Park Riding.”

Read More

IN A NUTSHELL

The JUICE’s brand new, super light weight construction means the whole range of Juices is 15% lighter than previous seasons. The JUICE is specifically designed for those magic light wind sessions. Equipped with excellent upwind performance and old school jumping abilities, the range of sizes opens up a new playground for Twintip and Foil riders alike. No quiver should be without a JUICE.

baxterbradford
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Exmouth, UK
Gear: Foil, surfboard, twintip & 8-18m kites
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Duotone Juice 2019

Postby baxterbradford » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Has anyone tried one of these yet? If so do you have comparisons with last year's version or other light-ish wind kites please?

Return to “Kitesurfing”