Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:13 pm
- Kiting since: 10
- Favorite Beaches: brazil (parajuru, barra nova, cumbuco, taiba, ilha do guajiru, jeri, barra grande, secret spots)
denmark (danish south sea, jutland, fyn, sonderjylland)
egypt (soma bay, el gouna, hamata)
germany (baltic sea, north sea)
south africa (cape town, big bay, whitsand, langebaan)
- Style: old school, new school, waveriding, foil
- Gear: Slingshot, Liquid Force, Cabrinha
- Brand Affiliation: networker. we pay for our gear!
Did try the 50 and 55 cm Ozone bar with 20m lines for foiling. Both great for foiling. Downloops no probs.
Do like the 55 cm a little better.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: Free ride want to branch into strapless riding and more freestyle
- Brand Affiliation: None
Using my 10m soul 35m standard lines in ozone 50cm contact bar. Loving it. Best kite i have ever used in last 10 years of experimenting. The 10m is the money kite in the range I think. I did like the 12m as well but missed the steering speed. The 10 is closer to Lei speeds. I didn’t like it on 20m lines. Will try 22m soon on a 55m bar.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], iriejohn, Youtch and 17 guests