Forum for kitesurfers
Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RPMs being offloaded

Postby Matteo V » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:58 pm

windmaker wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 am
For what it's worth take it or leave it. Replying to criticism by criticism never leads anywhere.
Your take on things is definitely valuable to myself and most other forum users.

And it may be a personal flaw of mine that my style of debate is viewed as negative criticism. I am simply pushing for the most objective truth I can find. I believe you do this too. Some here, do not. But even they push to find holes in my arguments. And for that, I value those in opposition to my views in higher regard than those who agree with my views. Personally, I find challenge more illuminating than agreement.

CaptainCore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Seabrook Kent
Favorite Beaches: Nyali - Kenya
Style: Old School
Gear: Core Nexus. Fusion 4, Moses
Brand Affiliation: Gods own Core.

Postby CaptainCore » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Matteo V wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Now let me try some Betelgeuse.

CappyCore, CappyCore, CappyCore!

You called?

Trust me, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to discuss the further demise of a once great brand, but I still have good friends who derive their living trying to profit from it's distribution elsewhere in the world and they are not entirely happy with some of these events. There is apparently a new Raptor on the way, which is allegedly a 'jumper' and a few other new toys that might turn things around for them. Sadly events here in the UK since my demise have dealt a degree of Karma to them so I can't really witter on too much.
Attachments
Beatljuice.jpg

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm

CaptainCore wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:24 pm
You called?

Trust me, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to discuss the further demise of a once great brand, but I still have good friends who derive their living trying to profit from it's distribution elsewhere in the world and they are not entirely happy with some of these events. There is apparently a new Raptor on the way, which is allegedly a 'jumper' and a few other new toys that might turn things around for them. Sadly events here in the UK since my demise have dealt a degree of Karma to them so I can't really witter on too much.
Cappy, it is good to hear from you. Are you going back with the GraemeF user name?

CaptainCore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Seabrook Kent
Favorite Beaches: Nyali - Kenya
Style: Old School
Gear: Core Nexus. Fusion 4, Moses
Brand Affiliation: Gods own Core.

Postby CaptainCore » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Matteo V wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm
CaptainCore wrote:
You called?

Cappy, it is good to hear from you. Are you going back with the GraemeF user name?
I think if you look hard you'll find we were both posting on here at the same time, check the XR6 thread. Maybe we're not the same person, maybe we're the same person and schizophrenic, maybe you're a really cool fashion icon, stranger things have been true.

Matteo V

Postby Matteo V » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:28 am

CaptainCore wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:29 pm
Matteo V wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm
CaptainCore wrote:
You called?

I think if you look hard you'll find we were both posting on here at the same time, check the XR6 thread. Maybe we're not the same person, maybe we're the same person and schizophrenic, maybe you're a really cool fashion icon, stranger things have been true.
Cappy,........off topic, but you just got elevated above Jumpy, Downsy, and a host of others who I appreciate their input, but now you smoked em. Wish you the best. And keep it up. If you had a patreon, or subscribe star, I would give what I could. That maybe only 5€ or so, but I would help out for one of the best and and most interesting contributors here.

Come on....lets get a drive for Cappy here. I have never donated to anyone on the internet before, but I would do it for the best contributor here. One donation, and Cappy will verify that I sent my arch nemisess/enemy some what I could at the present time. - NOT sarcasm.

Matching for toby to allow this too......just for now.

Return to “Kitesurfing”