Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Kitesurfing Armada expands to Skegness - 12-14th July

Postby Toby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:20 pm

The Kitesurfing Armada has expanded to feature a new location - Skegness. The first ever Skegness Armada event will be held from the 12-14th July on the beachfront at South Parade. Join us for a fantastic weekend of kitesurfing, live music, entertainment, fundraising and more. Tickets are free but you just need to register online here! The event is supported by the Lincolnshire Coastal Bid and the BKSA. Everyone is welcome! Whether you kitesurf yourself and want to get involved on the water or if you just want to catch some fantastic local bands, watch the kitesurfing action and enjoy the festival with some great local food and a few drinks from the Batemans Beach Bar - it's going to be a summer weekend to remember!

Conditions can be great in Skegness and I remember good days on the water during my early British tour days, some 10 years ago! A few weeks back I headed up there again to see the new event location. Check out my video below which shows just how good a venue this is going to be - real sand and everything!

https://www.armadaevents.co.uk/skegness ... itesurfing

Return to “Kitesurfing”