Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 am
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Charleston, SC - Folly Beach
- Favorite Beaches: Folly Beach, Sullivan's Island, Wrightsville Beach, Playa Avellanas, Barker's, GC, East End, St. Croix,VI
- Style: Surf mostly, some freeride
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Razor 8m, Prodigy 12m, Roam 7m and 9.5m
Ocean Rodeo Mako Duke/Jester
- Brand Affiliation: Ocean Rodeo
- Location: Charleston, SC
Heading to Aruba for a quick trip in July. I've been before but only kited FIsherman's Huts. HiWinds will be going on while I'm there (July 4th weekend) so I'm planning on sticking mainly to Boca Grandi. Here's my questions:
1. Is there anything wave wise beyond the reef at Boca Grandi typically? My golf bag isn't big enough for my surfboard (150 cm bag), so if so, any recommendations on a surfboard rental?
2. Any other spots with waves (can be side-off) - northwest coast, etc.
I'll be fine just riding a twintip a bit, but I'd rather ride waves.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Sun and 15 guests