Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sweat shop kite manufacturing

Postby Matteo V » Sun May 05, 2019 12:57 am

james wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 6:42 pm
.....you keep making up shit that people said
Settle down and chill a bit. I posted your exact quotes. I don't know what could be further away from making things up.

james wrote:

....you keep.... coming out with crap like your relaunch your kite and body drag with a compound fracture and I will keep being a prick and pointing it out? Seems fair?
Bringing up an old post? It was clearly explained, self evident, and blatantly obvious that:

If you pass out in the break, you will with almost certainly, die. Thus in order to not die, you must maintain consciousness no matter your injury, OR YOU DIE! This is a statement of truth, not a challenge or recommendations of mine - just the reality. Are you still disputing that? Was that topic not settled to your satisfaction? If so, there is no way I can explain it in a more simple manner for you. That is all I can do.

james wrote:
I mean you have to be from somewhere.....
Being honest, I almost laughed at this line. But my amusement quickly turned to concern when I had the thought that you may be serious.

So out of that concern, did you just figure that my country of residence needed to be mentioned......why? How would that be worthy of note unless you were blatantly mentioning a stereotype.

Again, it is ok to believe that some stereotypes are true, because they are sometimes true. But being amused by them in a superior way, is not a good character trait. You may want to watch that.

Matteo V
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Sun May 05, 2019 1:03 am

CaptainCore wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 6:22 pm
Matteo V wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:27 pm

Still, what was the point of referencing me as "an American" then?
:lol: Hmmm....

Shouty? yes
Whiny? yes
Childlike? yes
Rude? yes
Strong fashion sense? No
Good command of English? No

Pretty sure that all adds up to prime Septic Tank.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and as to the OP question, no, pretty much everyones kite lofts have good work conditions, everyone except Switch of course, who kill puppys and use their entrails in their sweat shop...
james, at least cappy is honest with himself about being a biased troll. I have, in the past, had to call him out on this, but now he is ok with it. And he occasionally posts helpfull (and sober) views on the topic at hand. I hate to say it, but emulating him would be a step in the right direction for you.

james
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: My own
Brand Affiliation: My own

Postby james » Sun May 05, 2019 7:22 am

Cheers babe 😘

elguapo
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: pattaya
Gear: ..
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby elguapo » Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 pm

i've just assumed that the tears and sweat of overworked 9 year olds were the secret sauce of a high performance kite...

Return to “Kitesurfing”