Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Forum for kitesurfers
ARK
Medium Poster
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 am
Kiting since: 2012
Gear: Zian Kites - Hantu
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Postby ARK » Mon May 06, 2019 6:21 pm

Episode # 74

Dilsiri Welikala, jointly owns Kitesurfing Lanka, Sri Lanka's most epic Kiting Company. Dil speaks as a business owner, a resident of Kalpitiya and as a proud Sri Lankan.

Direct Feed:

http://kitesurf365.com/a-message-from-s ... episode-74

Follow me:

https://www.kitesurf365.com

https://www.thekitemag.com/

https://www.instagram.com/kitesurf365/

In association with:

TheKiteMag magazine, bringing you the very best in kiteboarding.

Become a subscriber today and get 15% off by using the code “KITESURF365” at the checkout.

longwhitecloud
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
Style: Fortnite XP Level 36 INSTA: #kitekooks
Gear: Wing Surfer XL (3.4m Dynamic Pro Carbon Edition) with Woo attachment. (1st on Woo leader board last Monday in my Town).
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Postby longwhitecloud » Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am

patreon shoutouts for listeners? - seems to work well on a music podcast i listen to

ARK
Medium Poster
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 am
Kiting since: 2012
Gear: Zian Kites - Hantu
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Postby ARK » Tue May 07, 2019 3:39 am

longwhitecloud wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am
patreon shoutouts for listeners? - seems to work well on a music podcast i listen to
???

longwhitecloud
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
Style: Fortnite XP Level 36 INSTA: #kitekooks
Gear: Wing Surfer XL (3.4m Dynamic Pro Carbon Edition) with Woo attachment. (1st on Woo leader board last Monday in my Town).
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Postby longwhitecloud » Tue May 07, 2019 11:18 am

ARK wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:39 am
longwhitecloud wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am
patreon shoutouts for listeners? - seems to work well on a music podcast i listen to
???
https://www.patreon.com/ its a way to generate some income from fans of your work. It is generally an alternative to online ad revenue as online ad revenue is in sharp decline right now but podcasters also use it to collect revenue - people do actually donate! It is worth around half a billion dollars right now.
These users thanked the author longwhitecloud for the post:
ARK (Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 am)
Rating: 10%

ARK
Medium Poster
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 am
Kiting since: 2012
Gear: Zian Kites - Hantu
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: A message from Sri Lanka | The Kitesurf365 Podcast

Postby ARK » Wed May 08, 2019 5:15 pm

longwhitecloud wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:18 am
ARK wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:39 am
longwhitecloud wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am
patreon shoutouts for listeners? - seems to work well on a music podcast i listen to
???
https://www.patreon.com/ its a way to generate some income from fans of your work. It is generally an alternative to online ad revenue as online ad revenue is in sharp decline right now but podcasters also use it to collect revenue - people do actually donate! It is worth around half a billion dollars right now.
I will think about it... I don't know what I can offer.... ))))


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 19 guests

cron