Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Camber Sands
- Favorite Beaches: Camber Sands, Greatstone, Minnis Bay, The Bluff, Marazion, Alcudia
- Style: trying hard
- Gear: Blade, North, Nomad, Shinn, Ocean Rodeo, Nobile, Airush, Slingshot, Crazyfly
- Brand Affiliation: Nope. Just a regular Joe.
Anyone got this harness and can tell me if the tension lever system is a separate part which comes with the harness? Something you fix into the standard catch which acts like a lever. Sorry if not explaining correctly.
I saw something which was attached to the normal catch demonstrated in the shop as a way for a rider to release a little of the tension while on the water but can’t tell if it’s a spare part in the bag or you purchase separately.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exal, Faxie, Google [Bot], Macster and 12 guests