Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Mounting slingshot foil on 2018 nobile zen?

Forum for kitesurfers
Erlend M B
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: Sideshore.no (Wainman Hawaii, Nobile, Crazy Fly)
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mounting slingshot foil on 2018 nobile zen?

Postby Erlend M B » Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Is there any smooth affordable way to mount a slingshot infinity 76 wing to a nobile 2018 board? Or any other wing with the same lift. My nobile wing is not generating the lift i want. I want to surf small waves behind my RIB boat with it, no rope.

Tomlutz
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2018
Weight: 83
Local Beach: Switzerland
Gear: TT, Foil Moses Onda, Soul 8, Pansh Genesis, Concept Air Pulsion 18m, Kauper XT Falocn 11 and 13
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Mounting slingshot foil on 2018 nobile zen?

Postby Tomlutz » Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Erlend M B wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 pm
Is there any smooth affordable way to mount a slingshot infinity 76 wing to a nobile 2018 board? Or any other wing with the same lift. My nobile wing is not generating the lift i want. I want to surf small waves behind my RIB boat with it, no rope.
I have the same issue and have bought the GONG SURFOIL ALLVATOR 65 M ; posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=1055999

It is for surffoil, but people also use it as a super slow and early lifting kitefoil. Very good customer feedback. I haven't had the time to test it, but very hot to do so. The holes in the mast plate need some trimming, but it can be mounted on the Nobile Foilboard. And unbeatable price.

You can use any foil with a standard mast plate. Also affordable: RL VARIOFOIL SET ORCA CARBON 2019. https://kitesyndikat.de/shop-startseite ... 36-205-214

You will most probably not be able to use the straps, because unlike the Nobile foil you can't move the position of the mast plate, and there is only one position for the straps with Nobile Foilboard, which I kind of like otherwise. As it is anyway only for light wind, this is fine.

Return to “Kitesurfing”