Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 am
- Local Beach: I wish I had a local beach....
- Style: Freeride, Waves, Hydrofoil
- Gear: 10m Reo
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have a Samsung S3 Frontier smartwatch that I would like to take kitesurfing. This watch is only water resistant. I was wondering if anyone has ever kitesurfed with this watch and/or if anyone has found a waterproof case online or come up with a clever way to make their own.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:20 pm
- Style: Strapless Freestyle, Wave, Freeride
- Gear: Firewire/Tomo Surfboards
- Brand Affiliation: iKitesurf
- Location: Western USA
I don't like the H2O proof hardcases, so I was recently checking out the 1ltr drysack from SeaToSummit for the same tasks...
https://seatosummitusa.com/collections/ ... w-dry-sack
I was going to clip it to a lanyard since it has a D-ring. I can also shove it into a pocket if needed.
They also make a "non-viewable" one in a 1ltr size.
Return to “Kitesurfing”