Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 pm
- Kiting since: 2014
- Local Beach: Alameda, Royce
- Favorite Beaches: La Ventana, Isla Blanca
- Style: Lawnmower
- Gear: Cabrinha switchblades, Ocean Rodeo Mako King
- Brand Affiliation: None
SF East Bay Kiter (Alameda, Albany, Sherman).
Will be down in Claremont in August, after which I’d like to get a few days on the water “somewhere” down that way. Could be San Diego, LA, Santa Barbara, Pismo....
What spots are windy, not real wavy, and have beginner/intermediate conditions?
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:46 am
Belmont Shores Long Beach. At Claremont Street launch site! Have fun!!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests