Local Beach: Miami
Favorite Beaches: Varadero
Style: Freeride
Gear: Liquid Force NV
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Mission control bar 5th line

Postby Crissssssss » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:44 am

Anyone here is using the Mission control bar as a 5th line bar? How did you do it? I’m trying to change my Mission control to 5th line so that I can use it with the hifi x. Thanks for the help

Alfman
Rare Poster
Weight: 70
Local Beach: Sweden and Portugal
Gear: Liquid force and airush

Re: Mission control bar 5th line

Postby Alfman » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Hi there,I have exactly the same question. I have some olde HiFi that I really like and I need the 5th line. I tried to install it but the "manual" is really poor.
Did you manage to get it ?
For me it feels really tight and I positive that it will break after some sessions.

Alfman
Rare Poster
Weight: 70
Local Beach: Sweden and Portugal
Gear: Liquid force and airush

Re: Mission control bar 5th line

Postby Alfman » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:29 am

Alfman wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:22 pm
Hi there,I have exactly the same question. I have some olde HiFi that I really like and I need the 5th line. I tried to install it but the "manual" is really poor.
Did you manage to get it ?
For me it feels really tight and I positive that it will break after some sessions.
Any luck with flag system directly in the 5 line?. I tried to do that but I was just to much resistance and I called liquid force.
The guy there also has hifi s and run the in a single flag system directly connected to a front line. So pretty much the same config that you have for a 4 line kite but I just connected the 5th line. I do run in that configuration and I believe it works ok . The hifi hade that o shit handle that would flag to 100 % so i believe that running the flag via the front line would be ok also.

Return to “Kitesurfing”