Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1601
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: .
- Style: Strapless surf and foil
- Gear: F-One & Aeros kites/ HB surf/ Taaroa foil/ Manera
lederhosen wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:32 am
A webshop is trolling the eager costumer, very funny! Coronation is a good shop, i have bought several things from them.
Some shops do it all the time (king of watersports in the UK, Flysurf in France) advertising products or pretending they are in stock ahead of their release. Sad but nothing new.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Style: Kitefoil
- Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Ozone R1V2 15m
Based on the response I got when I emailed Aluula directly through their website, I'd say anything you see about products on the market prior to September is bullshit...They seemed surprised that OR had even spilled the beans when I shot them a note, sort of a "Oh...well, I guess they decided to announce it early..."
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Ijmuiden, wijk aan zee, gooimeer
- Favorite Beaches: El cotillo
Slufter - maasvlakte
- Style: Allround (from boots to strapless
- Gear: Ocean rodeo and f-one kites.
Brunotti, fluid and nais boards
- Brand Affiliation: None
Can’t wait to try them out!
I got some more info from the EU department where I get all my OR gear as an ambassador. Can’t share much though, as I’m not allowed, also the info I got is still missing a lot of details.
But I do want to say it doesnt look like what the above post say is true. Although I didnt get any real release/arival date.
But it seems they are ready to launch sooner than later.
They seem to bring some test kites on several big kite events soon as well (at least for europe thats true). So keep your eyes open (they will look quite different than the one in the interview video).
I am already hyped.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Rome
- Brand Affiliation: JAY
- Location: Rome
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], conpii, Exal, Google [Bot], Huib, mede and 18 guests