Liquid force DLX
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Switcblade vs nexus

Postby Daveo332 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi guys.
Looking for some advice.
I looking at getting a new quiver. I started kiting back wen there was only c kites available on the market. I got into unhooked riding as at the time wasn't interested in anything else. Progressed quite well at the start but had a huge break of about 7 years and went to riding an RPM. Since then i have decided i want to have more fun with more wind range and get into proper jumping and surfing/skimboarding wen conditions allow.
It seems like the switcblade is a great kite for all round fun and boosting so was gonna go for that. Now that the nexus has come out i am very tempted as the reviews are so good. I am at a bit of a dilemma as to go for a switcblade or nexus and wondering if anyone on here has tried both and if so,what your thoughts are and how they compare.
Thanks

Jwoo
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Local Beach: casalava@puntapequeña.
Favorite Beaches: Uncrowded ones
Style: Strapless surf
Gear: Duotone Neo, Firewire, Appletree

Re: Switcblade vs nexus

Postby Jwoo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm curious myself so I'm giving this post a bump.

I have a switchblade and Prodigy's, and like you I'm shopping for something maybe better. Curious how the Nexus compares to the switchblade.

Return to “Kitesurfing”