Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Great boosting twin tip for 110kgs & 202cm?

Forum for kitesurfers
Ice101
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 0
Gear: Free ride want to branch into strapless riding and more freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Great boosting twin tip for 110kgs & 202cm?

Postby Ice101 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Have a look at the flyradical. The flysurfer boards are super efficient. I am mid heavy at 87kgs and 6ft2. I got fed up with being on a big board always when people were on smaller ones in the same winds. Some heavier than me. I switched to a flyradical 6. It’s a great board. It’s not built for pop specifically though does have good realest but the effficiency is great and let’s you stay out in the light stuff on a small board. Alternatively buy your selfa 12m fly surfer soul. Has the power and lots more of any 17 m Lei our there and jumps high. Very high and from next to no run up unlike an Lei kite. This means even if your board o not very efficient if it will get you going it will get you jumping big. Way higher than an Lei at low speeds. Amazingly better at low speeds. It will help you orogress quicker to as you get so much more hang time and time to think about your tricks than on any Lei. The 10m is amazing! Baldo has a massive range. They cover the range of three kites and more in lei’s. At least on the low end anyway.
These users thanked the author Ice101 for the post:
Guttorm (Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 am)
Rating: 10%

Return to “Kitesurfing”