Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Help needed!! Kitesurfing equipment transportation

Forum for kitesurfers
Elian
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: None
Favorite Beaches: Prea, Babaombi, Camocim...
Style: Freeride
Gear: F-one
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Help needed!! Kitesurfing equipment transportation

Postby Elian » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:01 am

Hello fellow kiters,

I'm a French highschool student doing my international baccalaureate in Munich, Germany. In order to get my diploma, I need to complete a project in all my subject, one of which is design & technologies. For this, I have to choose one problem for which I engineer and build a solution myself. The problem I came up with is that I have to ride with all of my kitesurf equipment for 10-15 minutes to kite on a lake in the Alps, as the spot is unaccessible by car. I would thus like to engineer a bicycle trailer on which it is easy to fix all of my (and my family's) kitesurf equipment on, so that it is easier and safer to access the spot. However, to best design this, I need to research before starting the engineering process. This is why I would really apreciate if you guys could take 5 minutes to answer a short survey I created on google drive, to give me statistics to use for the project.

P.S: Please answer it even if you don't use your bike to go kitesurfing. I need to know the proportion of people using their bike or not.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Thank you sooo much if you have answered the survey and I will try to let you guys see the end result of my project!

Return to “Kitesurfing”