Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:37 pm
- Gear: Neo / Pro Whip / Wam
- Brand Affiliation: None
slowboat wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:05 pm
Great video and riding. I love the wide view without distortion. What settings? Does the line mounted camera affect flying performance at all?
Thanks. Yeah I prefer without fisheye distortion too.The fisheye distortion is removed in post, using the GoPro FX Reframe plugin. Unfortunately it degrades the image quality a bit.
The line mounted camera doesn't affect the flying performance very much (with the kite I use at least, I guess it might depend...).
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:19 am
- Local Beach: Flag Beach, Fuerteventura
- Style: Everything
- Gear: Ozone, Axis, Moses, Zeeko, Firewire, SBS
- Brand Affiliation: Foiling Basics, The Boardroom Fuerteventura, Ozone, Axiskiteboarding,Schwerelosigkite, Triggernaut,
- Location: Fuerteventura
Here is a short clip of the Insta360 One R. It's a direct export to Instagram from my phone.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Megabear, MSN [Bot] and 24 guests