Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Ozone Edge V10 - Packing a serious punch

Postby Toby » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Ozone News:

Ozone Edge V10 - Packing a serious punch

Ozone 1.jpg

The Edge is a true speciality, it delivers a mind-bending free ride and big air experience while at the same time has all the speed, power and performance required to win World and Olympic titles on the racecourse.

https://ozonekites.com/products/water-kites/edge-v10/

Ozone 2.jpeg

Are you ready to launch yourself into the stratosphere?

The Edge is a favourite for big boosters and speed freaks.
Now reaching its 10th version milestone, the Edge has been meticulously revised to take you beyond, allowing you to go even bigger and surpass speed barriers.

FAST & EXTREME

If you want to ride fast, send it for massive air and hang time to reach altitudes reserved only for the gods the Edge is for you.

USER-FRIENDLY

Even though it can be seen winning podiums and floats riders high above the water, don’t be afraid.

This is a user-friendly powerhouse that anyone can handle.

ADRENALINE MACHINE

Easy to access performance comes naturally through this super-charged free ride kite.

It is an explosive high adrenaline machine that will leave you in withdrawal after every session.

SMOOTH

The Edge V10 is incredibly smooth in the air thanks to refined profile sections and a new wing tip shape.

PROGRESSIVE

The bar feeling is smoother and more progressive on the back lines as the kite transitions through angle of attack range, helping during take-off to perfectly time your jumps.

Ozone 3.png
Ozone 4.png

CODE V2

Ozone 5.jpg

A board that comes alive the second it hits the water! Take the Code for a smooth freeride performance.

New spine style channels at the tips increase edge hold and control for higher boosting and improved upwind performance.

https://ozonekites.com/products/kiteboards/code-v2/

rogue_kiteboarder
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Gear: Crazy Fly Bulldozer/Crazyfly Raptor LTD, Naish Pivot, Duotone Rebel, Crazyfly Hyper, Mystic Majestic X
Brand Affiliation: Kiteboarding.com
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ozone Edge V10 - Packing a serious punch

Postby rogue_kiteboarder » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Third Party Review:

sarc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby sarc » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 am

An intermediate rider showed up at my beach with one of these 8m Edges, I was on 9m 2017 Rebel. 25 kn wind, with many lulls. HOLY COW. He was jumping much higher than me with more hangtime. Those things fly!
These users thanked the author sarc for the post:
Havre (Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:49 am)
Rating: 10%

Kitenuovoman
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Gear: All
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby Kitenuovoman » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:09 am

sarc wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 am
An intermediate rider showed up at my beach with one of these 8m Edges, I was on 9m 2017 Rebel. 25 kn wind, with many lulls. HOLY COW. He was jumping much higher than me with more hangtime. Those things fly!
An intermediate rider Jump higher than u ..so u are a beginner ..maybe the same rider Can Jump more than u with same your kite? Every year people think to improve skill Simply upgrade the quiver...dont work trust me ..tecnique works its time to focus more on tecnique and less on marketing

Havre
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2014
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Havre » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:21 am

Haha. What is this kind of reply? sarc is hardly saying he has done a scientific study proving that the Edge is better than the Rebel at jumping.

No need to be an a## based on such a harmless post.

Return to “Kitesurfing”