Style: Strapless Freestyle
Gear: Neo kites with clickbar.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Clickbar replacement lines?

Postby CRGS » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 am

Hello,

Looking for advice on replacing my clickbar lines. Right now, I'm looking at a replacement set from kiteboardinglines.com and am wondering if anyone else has purchased from them? Other recommendations?

Just to be clear, replacing them with duotone lines is not an option. I've had this bar for two years and have had to replace the duotone lines twice already. Most recently, I had a double line failure in the gorge. Every time the lines have broken at the factory splice at the kite end. As much as I enjoy riding the clickbar, if I can't find another manufacturer for lines I'll be getting rid of it.

Thanks in advance!

alunj
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0

Re: Clickbar replacement lines?

Postby alunj » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:35 am

I picked up a set last week
Order Friday arrived Tuesday from Australia to uk !
Quality seems really good . All the lines are identical in the way you need the v split areas etc
I’m out at moment with torn hamstring so can’t test them in anger yet
They are a good quality with decent spice and stitching and attention to detail

Kitemenn
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2011
Local Beach: Maasvlakte / Slufter
Gear: North Evo 11-7m / Lieuwe Shotgun

Postby Kitemenn » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:56 am

CRGS wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 am
Hello,

Looking for advice on replacing my clickbar lines. Right now, I'm looking at a replacement set from kiteboardinglines.com and am wondering if anyone else has purchased from them? Other recommendations?

Just to be clear, replacing them with duotone lines is not an option. I've had this bar for two years and have had to replace the duotone lines twice already. Most recently, I had a double line failure in the gorge. Every time the lines have broken at the factory splice at the kite end. As much as I enjoy riding the clickbar, if I can't find another manufacturer for lines I'll be getting rid of it.

Thanks in advance!
Check out the other clickbar line topics from this week. Think one guy even mentioned a discountcode think it was "oktoberfest" also he was very positive

Leon van Bergen
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
Style: Freeride
Gear: Duotone Rebels 6M, 8m & 11m, 15m Juice, 17m Best Roca, on my Lieuwe Shotgun
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Leon van Bergen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:07 am

CRGS wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 am
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
In the upper right corner you will find ''search'
Already 100 topics of this..

Return to “Kitesurfing”