Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:10 am
I am looking to go to punta San Carlos next year. Trying to decide between end of May or beginning of September. Any info would be great.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Sooke, BC, Canada
- Style: Canada's Kai Lenny (in my mind)
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo / Stringy Foil / Slingshot Surf Foil
- Brand Affiliation: Open to offers
Lots of info out there, and I am sure many pros will chime in. But here's a discussion recently on our local forum
I am on fire to go, hoping to visit in July - not because that is optimal time, but my wife's a teacher, so that's when there's enough time to drive down. Looks super epic, both kiting and surfing and foiling, and also mtn biking if you're into that.
Return to “Kitesurfing”