Forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:40 pm
Anyone experience with High Rise Lift Cabrinha foi? Is it good as beginner foil and still fun for an advanced rider of 70 kg? How does it combine with X-breed board?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:55 am
- Favorite Beaches: High Pines - Duxbury
Chapin/Mayflower Cape Cod
- Gear: CrazyFly, Cabrinha, Concept X Ruler Split.
- Brand Affiliation: None. - The words of the prophets are written on the forum “walls”-
- Location: Hants UK
You could try enquiring over on this forum, they might know:
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 pm
- Local Beach: Aylmer
- Style: Old School!
- Gear: Too many to list
- Brand Affiliation: None
I have the 2019 X-Breed it's a nice solid and ligth board. I have used it with my Shinn P and Moses 633 works great with the Shinn not so good with the Moses. It's also a nice surf board too! But I haven't tried the Hi-Rise foil!
Return to “Kitesurfing”