Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:54 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Florida Left Coast, USA
- Favorite Beaches: Any that are not crowded.
- Style: Dinosaur style (Velociraptor)
- Gear: Kites: Flysurfer Speed5 21m, Soul 12m, Cabrinha 16m Xbow, 11m Xbow, Best 14m HP Nemesis, 9m Yarga C Hybrid
Boards: Crazyfly 135 x 46 Pro, Cabrinha Spoiler 140, 6' custom surfboard, 122 x 46 custom twintip, custom 140 x 50 strapless twintip/skim
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Pearl City
Jamesconn300 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:11 am
Try to avoid going out before dusk, if anything breaks or something happens, its a shitty feeling knowing sun is almost or is going down.
Also, at dusk the men in grey suits start coming out.
Return to “Kitesurfing”