Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:55 am
- Favorite Beaches: High Pines - Duxbury
Chapin/Mayflower Cape Cod
- Gear: CrazyFly, Cabrinha, Concept X Ruler Split.
- Brand Affiliation: None. - The words of the prophets are written on the forum “walls”-
- Location: Hants UK
Good pump, crap hose.
Back in 2016 I cut the hose off the screw fitting and glued to an old Cabrinha hose. (check it's the correct diameter, as the Cabrinha has changed over time)
Still working today.
I also remember shortening the leash, this made a bigger smoother hose loop shape and would hold into a Boston Valve much better.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 am
- Local Beach: Tampa
- Favorite Beaches: Islamorada
- Style: airstyle, oldschool, freeride
- Gear: Rebel 15, 12, 9
- Brand Affiliation: Duotone
K wade asl wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:27 pm
Hey Everyone. My Name Is Kevin Wade. I am the Owner of Action Sports Logistics. We distribute Eleveight Kites and Brunotti Accessories in north America. I, along with a couple of partners, recently purchased WMFG. Looking forward to continued success with the brand!
Awesome Kevin !! Congrats. Looking forward to seeing what's ahead for you guys. Hope to make it out your way in the next year. Cheers.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm
- Local Beach: ontario
- Favorite Beaches: hatteras area
- Gear: lf overdrive, sector v5, mako king,NHP split,
lf happy foil
- Brand Affiliation: None
Good luck to you.
My pump is one of the originals and still going strong.
Return to “Kitesurfing”