Forum for kitesurfers
Ice101
Frequent Poster
Gear: Free ride want to branch into strapless riding and more freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Reedin kite ads doubled lines

Postby Ice101 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:55 am

Is it two years now or just one year old? Usually most release after at least two years. Still not made there way down our end of the world yet I don’t think. Not seen anyone ride one sadly.

TheRussian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hayling Island
Favorite Beaches: One eye, Sidi Kaouki, Big Bay, Gwithian & Hayling
Style: Powered
Gear: Lots of Surfboards - Cabrinha's & Naish, Nomad/TAD Mutants, Flash 4'10 & Naish Pro 4'10, & Moses Hydrofoil
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Reedin kite ads doubled lines

Postby TheRussian » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:56 am

andrzej351 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:21 am
Hi. There are quite a lot of Reedin Super model in use. I would like to hear more feedback from users. I have a Reedin 10m and I'm very happy with it. I would also like to know more about the 7m supermodel. especially when it comes to big air.
I have used my 7m once, as I went from boosting on the 8m, down to the 7m for waves - the 7m is very close if not identical in feel to the 8m - and I would say that the feel of the kites from 10 to 8m is very close. For me the 7m is really a waveriding kite, as would need Cape Town type wind strength for lit boosting, ie. well over 40 knots (for me). The 7m does feel nice and floaty for its size and definitely does not drop you with zero power. So for big air the jury is out on the 7m, but the 8m is definitely as good as anything else, with the added benefit of being good on a SB.
These users thanked the author TheRussian for the post:
andrzej351 (Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:05 pm)
Rating: 8.33%

Return to “Kitesurfing”