Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 am
- Gear: Switch Nitro
- Brand Affiliation: None
has anybody seen a solution or come up with a one to attach a pole to his/her body while riding?
As in in this example below....
The problem here is that the rider told me that he clamped the pole to his bar and it was super sketchy for him.
so let me know if you have any ideas
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 pm
- Style: waves
- Gear: Too much to list these days. Currently mostly a v3 Cabo's and Spleene Zone fan
- Location: Florida
There's the WizMount or you could go with a custom hack job with a pole attached to your harness if you want to mount one on your body. Search google for "gopro pole body mount" for tons of other crazy options.
- These users thanked the author norcom for the post:
- jorg (Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:48 am)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests