Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Covid-19 - How does it affect your kite-life?

Forum for kitesurfers
knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Covid-19 - How does it affect your kite-life?

Postby knotwindy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:52 pm

They’re closer to an antibody which might work. Vaccine is much further off and less likely to help.
Guess we’ll wait and see what part of the system breaks first. Or if sheeple just lay down & die. Since they’re already getting fleeced and don’t seem to notice.

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:15 pm

kiteykitekite wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Hong kong, Singapore going into lockdown.... so far I am being proven right. This strategy will go on and on till either a vaccine appears or the general population revolts and removes their governments. Watch out for what they put in the vaccine.....
The vaccines will be administered by alien shape changing green lizards and all recipients will be morphed into into kiteykitekite clones, a fate worse than death. Now prove me wrong oh muppet master. :lol:
These users thanked the author iriejohn for the post:
kiteykitekite (Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:49 am)
Rating: 3.03%

prop_joe
Frequent Poster
Gear: twin tips

Postby prop_joe » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:33 pm

iriejohn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:15 pm
kiteykitekite wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Hong kong, Singapore going into lockdown.... so far I am being proven right. This strategy will go on and on till either a vaccine appears or the general population revolts and removes their governments. Watch out for what they put in the vaccine.....
The vaccines will be administered by alien shape changing green lizards and all recipients will be morphed into into kiteykitekite clones, a fate worse than death. Now prove me wrong oh muppet master. :lol:
Lol. To all those mocking kkk... I know he's a bit full on but do you not think he's onto something with some of the things he says? I don't buy all of it but i certainly wouldn't dismiss him as a crazy conspiracy wacko, he's made some very interesting points here and in the climate thread that has lead me onto some further reading/viewing not always necasserily in agreement with him. People always bang on about 'conspiracy theorists' but i don't see the problem... if it's that wacky then who cares and if it's not, then good... something to think about/consider? To me conspiracys are just ideas and you can never have too many ideas... the shit ones just get dismissed straight away. I'm more skeptical of those who are so quick to shoot down conspiracies.... surely if you were that confident in it being bullshit you would let them crack on until proven incorrect? The irritating thing is that if you are right, usually by the time it happens it nobody no longer cares who predicted it so you never get vindicated. David Ickes a good example... literally laughed of the stage back in the 90's (the tracksuit didnt help) and yet a lot of what he said turned out to be true... still waiting on the shape shifting lizards though :lol:

jumptheshark
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Shhhhh
Favorite Beaches: Nude
Gear: The good stuff

Postby jumptheshark » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 am

If someone says something insightful, logical, even well evidenced one second and in the next breath pumps out fake news while deriding whoever they debate with crass comments designed to anger and irritate, they are really just a jerk that happens be right every once in a while.

We are a social group on a social site. How you comport yourself here eventually counts every bit as much as your opinions and contributions.

kiteykitekite
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2020
Gear: Core kites

Postby kiteykitekite » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:00 am

Oldest game in the book to present the BS as politely as possible so you will swallow it whole. Look at how the government did with certain BS aspects so you would believe them, like on masks not being needed (BS), on the young being affected (BS) and on the need to sit at home and destroy the economy (BS). Have a listen to Eric for a bit.

Oh and the lizard men will be red and yellow, with north logos. We know lizard men only come in the latest performance colors.
These users thanked the author kiteykitekite for the post:
prop_joe (Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:16 pm)

wedge
Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0

Postby wedge » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:16 am

prop_joe wrote: David Ickes a good example... literally laughed of the stage back in the 90's (the tracksuit didnt help) and yet a lot of what he said turned out to be true... still waiting on the shape shifting lizards though
This David Icke?? Seems like a standard off-the-shelf whack job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Select Quotes:

He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[17][19][20] He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended.[11][17][21][22] Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love.[17] Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denier and antisemite, claims he denies.[23][24]

His endorsement of the antisemitic forgery The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in The Robots' Rebellion and And the Truth Shall Set You Free led his publisher to refuse to publish his books, which were self-published thereafter.[16]

He told reporters the world was going to end in 1997. It would be preceded by a hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. The information was being given to them by voices and automatic writing, he said. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be underwater by Christmas.[77]

In Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2012), he identified the Moon (and later Saturn) as the source of holographic experiences, broadcast by the reptiles, that humanity interprets as reality.[127][17]

In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, and said they live in caverns inside the earth.[132]

Icke claims the first reptilian-human breeding programmes took place 200,000–300,000 years ago (perhaps creating Adam),[134] and the third (and latest) 7,000 years ago. He claims the hybrids of the third programme, which are more Anunnaki than human, currently control the world.

The Moon Matrix is introduced in Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2010), in which Icke suggests that the Earth and collective human mind are manipulated from the Moon, a spacecraft and inter-dimensional portal the reptilians control. The Moon Matrix is a broadcast from that spacecraft to the human body–computer, specifically to the left hemisphere of the brain, which gives us our sense of reality: "We are living in a dreamworld within a dreamworld—a Matrix within the virtual-reality universe—and it is being broadcast from the Moon. Unless people force themselves to become fully conscious, their minds are the Moon's mind."[161][162]

Shall I go on or is that enough truth for everyone?
Last edited by wedge on Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiteykitekite
Frequent Poster

Postby kiteykitekite » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am

I would like to propose that LSD does do brain damage, contrary to the podcast I just linked.

Or I may be running disinformation for my lizard masters. :lol: :D

prop_joe
Frequent Poster

Postby prop_joe » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am

jumptheshark wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 am
If someone says something insightful, logical, even well evidenced one second and in the next breath pumps out fake news while deriding whoever they debate with crass comments designed to anger and irritate, they are really just a jerk that happens be right every once in a while.

We are a social group on a social site. How you comport yourself here eventually counts every bit as much as your opinions and contributions.
Fair enough... you're probably right. I get what your saying regarding the 'fake news' posts but does it really matter... by that i mean when you click the link and decide for yourself its bs, don't you just close it and move on? What's the foul?... worry that others will lap it up? I'm not a fan of pushing agenda's but i dont really see him like that... to my mind he seems more like just throwing ideas out there, some good some bad but i prefer to have all the information to be able to decide what i like and don't like. I suspect i'm being massivly hypercritical as i hate bullshit and there seems to be more of it than not in life in general... i feel i may have contributed to it with the above lol. I'm not even entirely sure what point i am trying to make. As for the being a jerk bit... maybe sometimes although i think most of its in jest, tbh i find him quite amusing, in todays hyper offence society we live i actually find shit throwing quite refreshing now and again :lol:

...i guess the point is about open mindedness
Last edited by prop_joe on Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author prop_joe for the post (total 2):
kiteykitekite (Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 am) • Pemba (Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am)
Rating: 6.06%

prop_joe
Frequent Poster

Postby prop_joe » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:23 am

wedge wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:16 am
prop_joe wrote: David Ickes a good example... literally laughed of the stage back in the 90's (the tracksuit didnt help) and yet a lot of what he said turned out to be true... still waiting on the shape shifting lizards though
This David Icke?? Seems like a standard off-the-shelf whack job.
I know... knew it was probably a bad idea mentioning him lol. Defo should of said 'some' and not a 'lot' haha. Funny guy tho...
These users thanked the author prop_joe for the post:
kiteykitekite (Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:50 am)

kiteykitekite
Frequent Poster

Postby kiteykitekite » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:52 am

ssssssss David Icke is a liar and a fraud, hisssss, there is no lizard men, hissss.

Return to “Kitesurfing”