Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Covid-19 - How does it affect your kite-life?

Forum for kitesurfers
jumptheshark
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Shhhhh
Favorite Beaches: Nude
Gear: The good stuff
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Covid-19 - How does it affect your kite-life?

Postby jumptheshark » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 pm

So you only meant “ I love you” but actually said “fu*k you”. You know me, dumb as a post!

I get it now thanks so much. I also get that Bill Bryan from the DHS was talking about “injecting “ UV light as a variable into a scenario, and that Trump doesn’t understand the man properly and then uses WORDS to express his stupidity for all to see then calls it sarcasm and subsequently refuses to take questions. Not a fluke that yesterday’s briefing was a short one!

You can’t claim context in this case. The president speaks in word salads quite on purpose as you have pointed out, for a particular audience. It’s likely a pretty tough act to keep up. In this case he clearly fell quite short of genius.

If your happy trying to paint a clip of Biden stumbling on words as dementia, you can’t take offence to someone pointing out legitimate stupidity in trump.

knotwindy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: baja, gorge
Style: erratic to none
Gear: yes, I use gear

Postby knotwindy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Now, now men. Calm down, it’s just politics as usual. They are almost all, liars, cheaters and criminals. So what? Been that way since there more than 10 people on the planet. Initially in the US when taxation was started it was the Democrates who kept your money & Republicans who pissed it away. Then, it reversed. Then it reversed again. It doesn’t matter much as they simply pay lip service to the”common mam” or “middle class” or “working man” or whatever the current term is and steal from him behind his back. That’s what lobbyists & politicians do. And they can switch sides easily because they are being paid for by the same corporate owners and your tax dollars. So stop arguing about which piece of pond scum is better and let’s try to figure out how to get any of them to let us get back to some kind of life that involves kiting.
Thank you for your time and attention. Carry on...
These users thanked the author knotwindy for the post (total 2):
pj sofine (Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:29 pm) • dkazhdan (Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:18 pm)
Rating: 6.06%

marlboroughman
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Oldschool
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: Make Kiting Great Again!

Postby marlboroughman » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:08 pm

jumptheshark wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 pm
you can’t take offence to someone pointing out legitimate stupidity in trump.
It is presidents job to give people hope and share any possible treatments in a pipeline. I don't know how anybody thinks the media behaviour is helpful. Most reasonable people get it. I never seen media act like this. What is it abut this man? His money, success, beautiful wife, what is it that makes everybody completely loose it. Maybe because he is always right? Like me.... Watch Starsky Jump, whatever. Works every time.

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd

Postby matth » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:24 pm

jumptheshark wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 pm
So you only meant “ I love you” but actually said “fu*k you”. You know me, dumb as a post!

I get it now thanks so much. I also get that Bill Bryan from the DHS was talking about “injecting “ UV light as a variable into a scenario, and that Trump doesn’t understand the man properly and then uses WORDS to express his stupidity for all to see then calls it sarcasm and subsequently refuses to take questions. Not a fluke that yesterday’s briefing was a short one!

You can’t claim context in this case. The president speaks in word salads quite on purpose as you have pointed out, for a particular audience. It’s likely a pretty tough act to keep up. In this case he clearly fell quite short of genius.

If your happy trying to paint a clip of Biden stumbling on words as dementia, you can’t take offence to someone pointing out legitimate stupidity in trump.
I would love to see Joe Biden talk live for two hours a day....When he's not having his hairy legs stroked by kids at the pool.. :lol: :lol:

Let me guess, you have no clue what I am talking about??

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:25 pm

We agree that we don’t agree.

Since you guys don’t stop politics, I have to stop this topic. Doesn’t make sense to keep it running.

Be safe
These users thanked the author Toby for the post (total 6):
knotwindy (Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:35 pm) • BenBen (Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:04 pm) • iriejohn (Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:59 am) • pākihiroa (Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:34 am) • revhed (Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 am) • or6 (Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:34 am)
Rating: 18.18%

Return to “Kitesurfing”