Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 8790
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1996
- Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
- Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer
- Brand Affiliation: None
Jump pump it up until it pings when you flick it.
The Dacron type, LE circumference, fibre lay angles and bladder material thicknes all play into how stiff the LE needs to be, as does the rest of the shape of the airframe and how its joined to the rest of the kite. How companies describe and promote this is just marketing. ( I should know, I came up with the 'Canopy Framing Technology' feature name back when i worked at BEST).
Given that neither Eleveight or Naish have any issues with LE construction durability it's barely even worth discussing.
- These users thanked the author sq225917 for the post:
- knotwindy (Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:48 pm)
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:00 pm
So, can Eleveight kite be pumper harder than the recommended pressure in the manual, up to 10 or 11 psi?
Return to “Kitesurfing”