Forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:51 pm
- Local Beach: Sweden
- Style: faceplant!!!
- Gear: old
So I got myself into strapless riding last year. I can do turns, switch feet and hang out with TT riders most in choppy or flat water. The spot I ride normaly has waves only in strong onshore wind, period about 3 seconds, not clean waves, lots of chaotic chop too. When I crash- my board is sent to the shore in seconds or if I catch it before- I am not realy able to start again.
Are here any advices and tricks here? or just get back to flater area and practice more?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:29 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: Wijk aan zee, Zandmotor, Hoek
- Favorite Beaches: Muriwai NZ, El Medano Tenerife, la Ventana México, Hood River, Portland area, Vancouver Island, Wijk aan Zee, Moulay Bouzerktoun
- Style: Waveriding
- Gear: RRD Religion 4 meter, 5 and 7 meter Kauper XT Maverick, Ben Wilson Vibe 9, Peter Lynn Phantom v2 9, Appletree Klokhouse Noseless 5'3", Wanted Pure 6'0", Shinn Bronq
- Brand Affiliation: None
If all you have is three seconds before the next wave hits....Get your feet anywhere on the board and dive that kite! Keep two hands on the bar to stay balanced.
Once you're up, correct your stance.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 91 guests