Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: North Sea (NL)
- Favorite Beaches: Wijk aan Zee (NL)
Baltic Sea (DE)
- Style: strictly unstrapped, increasing foiling
- Gear: CORE / Flysurfer / Naish / Firewire / Duotone
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Germany
The only thing that matters: Sell a 7 m² kite for over 2,000 bucks with the new space tech material!!!
Call it 25X, alluullaa or wtf
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2382
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:35 am
Matty V wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:32 pm
Search and you shall find...
The forum is already talking about it on the 2021 threads without knowing what they are actually talking about. Marketing 101.
I did search. I've finally found something about "Penta TX" but it's basically a circular reference to the Duotone 2021 thread. As I said "Pentatex" makes you a nice raincoat.
Sounds like "Penta TX" is half arsed Aluula. Only 5 times stronger compared to Aluula's 10 times. That might be a good thing if it's not as stupid expensive as Aluula.
Return to “Kitesurfing”