Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Covid vaccine

Forum for kitesurfers
longwhitecloud
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Master Baiter. Oracle of windsport.
Gear: 2 sets of Flysurfer VMGs 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 15, 18. Foilboards ( Masts 75 90 110 125 Wings 880 950 1100 1350 1750) all with Ronix Ones attached. Soon to retire to Wingfoiling.

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby longwhitecloud » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:28 am

iriejohn wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:26 pm
longwhitecloud wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:46 am
Well i didnt want to post in this thread , however you may be interested to see my friends reaction that had their vaccine injection this week. They only had the first part and have now been told they will have to wait 10 more weeks for the next one.. what a joke!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKP5GmWHb1 ... iuzivo526o
You would be well advised to stick to being a self professed "Semi Professional Master Baiter" instead of making a fool of yourself by making the above comments which clearly demonstrate your ignorance of epidemiology and Covid-19 vaccine efficacies. :)
Watching my good friends side effects in the instagram video you can see he is already struggling with them on a daily basis . He is struggling to communicate following the jab, it's really tough for him, and really tough viewing.

It is hard, as an epidemiologyer myself, to think of more effective measure than to bring the second dose forward (or backwards if you are measuring from the second dose that might have been taken later - in theory... or factually).

I am setting up a Gofundme for him. Lets all do our part.

Matteo V
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: US, Iowa/Nebraska/Kansas/Utah/Oregon Coast
Favorite Beaches: Ft. Stevens, North coast of Oregon
Style: Just like school in summertime
Gear: Delta Kites and LF Kitefish QuadMod
Snowboard (Cambered and Rockered)
Foil kites on the snow
Brand Affiliation: NONE F--- the corporate world

Postby Matteo V » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:37 am

Should be some backlash if they cant sweep this under the rug/intimidate the right people into a retraction.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... KL&ampcf=1

But then again, the religion of covid has been established, and I'm not thinking any revelation will make it go away.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Havre » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:16 am

Some very interesting things going on with the number of positive tests these days. As mentioned before we peaked at around the 8th of January with 845k new cases while we are now (yesterday on the 14th) down to 290k per day.

The trend is strangely stable.
covidtrend.jpg
Looking at it in a bit more detail it looks like this:
covidtrend2.jpg
As you can see there is a fairly clear 7 days cycle.

If you look at how much it drops per 7 days:
covidtrend3.jpg
covidtrend3.jpg (27.93 KiB) Viewed 434 times
It's around 9-16% per 7 days (on line being 3 days moving average the other 7).

Maybe a bit surprising is that the trend in % seems to be accelerating - meaning the drop becomes higher and higher in %.
covidtrend4.jpg
covidtrend4.jpg (32.13 KiB) Viewed 434 times
What happens if you take the current trend at -13% per 7 days and extrapolate going forward?
covidtrend5.jpg
That is not meant as a forecast. As shown in the first graph trends have shifted several times during this "pandemic" so I have no reason to believe it will stay on the same trendline now until this ends, but if it does this will "end" in the summer (northern hemisphere). If the slightly improved drop in percentage keeps on on current trendline then we are talking end May we would be hitting around 10k new cases per day world wide. At -13% it would be early August. I thought it would be fun to kind of "document" just by the off chance this is how it ends up playing out.

slide
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Weight: 75kg
Local Beach: Brancaster Norfolk 46 miles- just need a hard beach
Favorite Beaches: mablephorpe , cleephorpes uk-just need a hard beach
Style: landboarding with a petzl work harness
Gear: old blades and old flysurfer's , ckb/dex carbon landboards, modified airdeck and a home made snow board with barrel wheels ,soul's , spd5's

Postby slide » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:00 pm

:D i get my first vaccine next week :thumb:

sergei Scotland
Frequent Poster
Gear: Cabrinha 2014 9m
Blade Trigger 2016 10m

Postby sergei Scotland » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Watch video below if you havent heard, sign Calcefidiol Petition if you are in UK and tell your friends/share.
Petition on the official Parliament site:
UK government Petition to "Fund calcifediol clinical trials in UK"

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/556489

Dr Campbell video no 5 on calcefidiol vitamin D treatment

These users thanked the author sergei Scotland for the post:
Matteo V (Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

Galeltic
Very Frequent Poster
Location: i m lost cause kiting adrenaline steal my soul with heart
Been thanked: 0

Postby Galeltic » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:57 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/4-oregoni ... 97172.html

https://thefutureofthings.com/3221-hita ... rfid-chip/

one day there will be one goverment world alike new world order and if u already have vaccine and try escape away from new world order but new world order unit of army would easily detect where u hide cause tracking devices inside u

f*** new world order try control u as puppets ! your choice and i say fack baloney vaccine !

revhed
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: france
Gear: kites

Postby revhed » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 pm

Galeltic wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:57 pm
one day there will be one goverment world alike new world order and if u already have vaccine and try escape away from new world order but new world order unit of army would easily detect where u hide cause tracking devices inside u
f*** new world order try control u as puppets ! your choice and i say fack baloney vaccine !
:roll: :lol: :nono:
R H

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:56 pm

revhed wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 pm
Galeltic wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:57 pm
:roll: :lol: :nono:
R H
Why are you posting in this thread?

Hugh2
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Weight: 190lb
Local Beach: Central Illinois
Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras and Cape Town
Style: freeride
Gear: Cabrinha Nomad 5.5, Best Cabo 6, Naish Pivot 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11, Cabrinha Vector 12
Long Ocean 136, Cyclone 138, Fone Surf 5'11", Naish Global 6'0", Cyclone 6’0”, Slingshot Hoverglide H5 foil and Alien Air 4' 6" and Converter boards

Postby Hugh2 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Just wandered by again after a few weeks ignoring this thread, and enjoying watching it vanish into the depths of conspiracy theories and bizarre alternate realities. Citing theepochtimes and thefutureofthings and greatgameindia really elevates the discussion to new highs! Oh, and I see havre is still at it, spouting nonsense at every turn. Yup, this pandemic will all be over this summer and all kitesurfers will be free to travel anywhere, sans vaccines. Dream on guys, you can enjoy your twilight zone of bizarro conspiracy theories for a while longer, right up till the day you discover you cannot travel without a covid vaccination. BTW, feeling pretty good right now, three weeks post-vaccination, just keeping an eye out for a little darwinian evolution going on with the virus, but of course none of you accept that darwinian evolution occurs, so you don't have to concern yourselves about that science, etc. See you all in a month or so when I check back in. Oh, and for those not neck deep in conspiracy theories, do keep watching John Campbell, one of the few sane voices on this topic on youtube.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:25 pm

We can't wait to hear from you again Hugh2 :D

Nothing like old overweight men telling the "people" in a condescending way what is good for your. Claiming to be an expert on PCR, mRNA "vaccines" etc. which is provenly wrong.

Return to “Kitesurfing”