Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Covid vaccine

Forum for kitesurfers
Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby Havre » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Matty V wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Do they inject a micro chip/tracking device at the same time as altering your genetic make up? (Asking for a friend..)
Not sure why any of that is funny.

In many big cities they can now track anyone with CCTV - and find you within minutes. An English journalist tested it out with the Police and I believe it took them less than 15 mins to find him (I can't remember exactly).

In China CCTV is used to facially recognize minorities - sounding an alarm if a group of too many are gathered.

Not directly related to a vaccine, but at some point all of us on here will have to take a stand on how much of this we will accept as technology develops. If I was a betting man I would easily put some money on basically every Chinese citizen being chipped within the next 10-20 years. Some might not see the problem with that either of course - the mandatory part that is. Voluntarily getting chipped I couldn't care less.

Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar

Postby Havre » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:32 pm

By the way. A lot of extremely promising development in terms of treatment these days. The latest from Israel (obviously sample size tiny so far).

https://www.timesofisrael.com/brazils-b ... sal-spray/

"The researcher, Nadir Arber, reported he had administered the spray to 30 patients with moderate to severe cases of COVID-19, and that 29 of them had been released from hospital in three to five days."

I can only speak for Norway there, but it is fascinating how any question around new treatments is always answered with nothing. It is like it is illegal to tell anyone about how we are now clearly a lot better at treating Covid-19 then we were. Being this new treatment or any other treatment. Also clear that there is a great variance between countries and regions - and I wonder why so few seemingly seem to ask why?

Not to mention that the WHO is now thinking Covid-19 might not stem from Wuhan at all - complete radio silence in Norway.

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 pm

Matty V wrote:
Do they inject a micro chip/tracking device at the same time as altering your genetic make up? (Asking for a friend..)
mRNA treatments like the Pfizer and Moderna "vaccines" are not intended to modify your DNA. they actually bypass the DNA coding and in theory never enter the nucleus of the cell. These treatments are actually coded when they are created in the production facility. When the treatment enters your cells, it goes to the part of the cell that actually makes the protein.

So all of the genetic coding is believed to be temporary because it occurs outside of the nucleus where your DNA is stored.

Please understand that all of this is verified only to the degree that the short period of testing and trials have allowed.

There are some theories, and even some with precedent, that other issues exist with regards to what can happen outside of this ideal narrative.

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 pm

Matty V wrote:
-ve IQ chips are injected.

hth

iriejohn
Very Frequent Poster
Weight: 80kg, 1.78m
Local Beach: West & East Wittering (UK South Coast)
Style: Make it up as I go along
Gear: Bars, Kites
Twintips, Directional

Postby iriejohn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:54 pm

Havre wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:18 pm
Related to breathing with your mouth. Why is that still allowed? Wouldn't it be better if we all used our noses for breathing? And don't get me started on talking.

Insane you say? I would agree, but is it so hard for you not to talk on public transport? Or breathing through your nose when in the supermarket? The logic seems to work for masks so...

Anyway. Some good news from the EU it seems (end of last month):

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

Sensible. We'll see if they live up to it. In Israel you are now getting free pizza if you take the vaccine so :lol:
aka demand management. :lol:

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:17 pm

Wouldn't that be giving out free pizza?

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 am

Havre wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:17 pm
Wouldn't that be giving out free pizza?
If I charge you a toll of €10 to cross a bridge, and give you a shiny new pencil for free, did you get a free pencil? or did someone pay for it? (Hint: guy in the mirror paid for it)

Havre
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Havre » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 am

I was thinking of Tel Aviv. As you can see their "demand management" might not be as "lol" as irie thinks.

“We came to get vaccinated, until now we were worried but because of the upcoming restrictions (against people who don’t vaccinate) there was not much choice, and it’s also very nice to get a pizza and a coffee,” said Lizi Kritzer, a 32-year-old municipality worker.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2AG21N

It's all very ironic really - in Israel of all places.

Matty V
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: Home made

Postby Matty V » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:45 am

iriejohn wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 pm
Matty V wrote:
-ve IQ chips are injected.

hth
Can we recommend people for more than one dose in that case?

Matty V
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Gear: Home made

Postby Matty V » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am

Havre wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 pm
Matty V wrote:
Not sure why any of that is funny.

In many big cities they can now track anyone with CCTV - and find you within minutes. An English journalist tested it out with the Police and I believe it took them less than 15 mins to find him (I can't remember exactly).

In China CCTV is used to facially recognize minorities - sounding an alarm if a group of too many are gathered.

Not directly related to a vaccine, but at some point all of us on here will have to take a stand on how much of this we will accept as technology develops. If I was a betting man I would easily put some money on basically every Chinese citizen being chipped within the next 10-20 years. Some might not see the problem with that either of course - the mandatory part that is. Voluntarily getting chipped I couldn't care less.
That you take it seriously is funny.

That you think tracking people with CCTV is worth a mention when you carry a phone around with you and that gives location can film you and has a microphone, yet they doesn’t raise an eyebrow...

Anyway these micro chips in the FAXINE (fake vaccine) tell me about them it sounds good.

Return to “Kitesurfing”