Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 am
- Favorite Beaches: OBX
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: SlingShot, Switch.
- Brand Affiliation: None
When making foot straps; ideally never use this neoprene wetsuit material. It always
wears out and the straps look ratty. Consider a different material.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:30 am
- Gear: Wipika Free air! <3
- Brand Affiliation: Blue Waffle
- Location: In the search for wind
and how many years of use do you expect from a strap?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 108 guests