Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Cabrinha Overdrive Quickloop 1x Recoil 2021

Forum for kitesurfers
beebad
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Weight: 173
Local Beach: Mayo, Rehobeth bay, dewey bch,OBX
Favorite Beaches: North flats, outlaws-South Padre Island, Waves, Salvo, kitepoint, the washout, tower rd. Assateaque.
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m, 9m, 12m Cabrinha Switchblades, 15 Contra, Cabrinha 144 Spectrum, 137 ACE, Litewave Dave WING 155, Ugo, GP6B, slingshot hoverglide nf2 foil-35",15"24" masts, slingshot dwarfcraft 54" foilboard. Slingwing 5.4V2., quatro drifter 5’6”.
Brand Affiliation: None

Cabrinha Overdrive Quickloop 1x Recoil 2021

Postby beebad » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:44 am

I have been kiting since 2016 and have never known any other equipment . Switchblades, contras, spectrum, Ace and (3) recoil bars.

My other bars were getting on in years so I thought i should buy a new one.

Cabrinha has a new modular system but i rarely kite unhooked but the fireball was a definite option.

Anyway, the newest version of the overdrive quickloop recoil is a workof art compared to the 2015 and 2016 recoils.

The surfaces are smooth. The retaining line bungies are smartly design out if the way when not in use. The donkey stick is stiffer. The bar itself is designed to fold up pack away easier. I have always used the recoil that keeps my trim lines right there where i need them. Combined with a seat harness, i have the depower at my fingertips.

My only Minimal regret is that I chose the chicken loop over the fireball. I did have a foul hook or foul ....whatever its called, but cant happen with the fireball. Now i would like to explore the fireball. I digress, i love my new bar.

https://www.cabrinha.com/products/overd ... ith-recoil

Return to “Kitesurfing”