Forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:29 pm
- Kiting since: 1997
- Weight: 81
- Local Beach: Wijk aan zee, Zandmotor, Hoek and in between
- Favorite Beaches: Muriwai NZ, El Medano Tenerife, la Ventana México, Hood River, Portland area, Vancouver Island, Wijk aan Zee, Moulay Bouzerktoun
- Style: Waveriding
- Gear: RRD Religion 4 meter, 5 and 7 meter Kauper XT Maverick, Ben Wilson Vibe 9, Peter Lynn Phantom v2 9, Appletree Klokhouse Noseless 5'3", Wanted Pure 6'0", Shinn Bronq
- Brand Affiliation: None
The first inflatable kite on the market was the 5 meter Classic. This was my first kite...I bought the 8.5 later on, and still have it. It's in the shed...no idea whether it holds air.
The name for the wipika classic is rather unimaginative. They should have called it 'Lethal Weapon', or something like that.
Damn, kites have moved on.
- These users thanked the author or6 for the post (total 2):
- Peter_Frank (Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:52 pm) • GregK (Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:47 pm)
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 42 guests