Forum for kitesurfers
Playero
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Gear: Fone bandit 2019
Brand Affiliation: None

Any news about new duotone vegas?

Postby Playero » Fri May 07, 2021 12:20 pm

I have been waiting for this VEGAS for a while, it was said that it would go on sale in spring 2021, but I see that there is no news and the interview with Ralf Grosel says nothing. I don't know whether to wait or buy the new north pulse 2021, the problem with North is that the Spanish distributor does not promote the brand, and I have not yet seen any North kite (neither reach, nor carve, nor orbit) in any of the spots I sail , no test, nothing.

Instead duotone if you see a lot, and with Vegas I have never been wrong, and sometimes they organize tests, even so I could buy blindly, without trying it, on the other hand North would need to try it to buy but they have never organized any test, even before the covid

Blackened
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Style: Big Air, Airstyle
Gear: 2020 Rebels
23/24 Orbits

Re: Any news about new duotone vegas?

Postby Blackened » Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 am

Assuming you're dedicated unhooked freestyle or wakestyle, the Vegas > Pulse. If you do a lot of freeride, then Pulse. Pulse is a Dice competitor rather than a Vegas competitor.

Playero
Rare Poster
Gear: Fone bandit 2019

Postby Playero » Fri May 14, 2021 8:15 am

Thanks, I will wait to new vegas 2022...i din’ t want another freeride kite, I hope that vegas 2022 will have 5 line option
Last edited by Playero on Thu May 27, 2021 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

kesc
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Weight: 88
Local Beach: Barletta
Style: Bi Air
Gear: Duotone Dice 13, 10, 8m
Duotone Jaime Textreme 139/42
Duotone Pro Wam
Brand Affiliation: Duotone/ION
Has thanked: 0

Postby kesc » Mon May 24, 2021 3:19 pm

Playero wrote: I have been waiting for this VEGAS for a while, it was said that it would go on sale in spring 2021, but I see that there is no news and the interview with Ralf Grosel says nothing. I don't know whether to wait or buy the new north pulse 2021, the problem with North is that the Spanish distributor does not promote the brand, and I have not yet seen any North kite (neither reach, nor carve, nor orbit) in any of the spots I sail , no test, nothing.

Instead duotone if you see a lot, and with Vegas I have never been wrong, and sometimes they organize tests, even so I could buy blindly, without trying it, on the other hand North would need to try it to buy but they have never organized any test, even before the covid
coming in July 2020. Gianmaria Coccoluto already riding it..you can saw it in last REELS oin instagram (loop session)
DUOTONE VEGAS still will be a pure C kite.
No Many other brands produce C kite because no more business as before, it is just for competitions, for this reason DUOTONE also decided to release VEGAS every 2 years,
also because it is almost perfect... maybe just changed some material like SLS.
These users thanked the author kesc for the post:
Playero (Thu May 27, 2021 9:05 am)
Rating: 3.03%

andikite
Medium Poster
Weight: 77
Local Beach: Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Favorite Beaches: Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Caños de Meca, Cádiz, Spain
Isla Canela, Huelva, Spain
Matalascañas, Huelva, Spain
Style: Strapless
Gear: Duotone Dice 6, 9, 12.
Duotone Clickbar 22-24
Duotone whip SLS 5'1
Mystic Majestic 2020 Harness

Postby andikite » Fri May 28, 2021 8:16 pm

kesc wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 3:19 pm
Playero wrote: I have been waiting for this VEGAS for a while, it was said that it would go on sale in spring 2021, but I see that there is no news and the interview with Ralf Grosel says nothing. I don't know whether to wait or buy the new north pulse 2021, the problem with North is that the Spanish distributor does not promote the brand, and I have not yet seen any North kite (neither reach, nor carve, nor orbit) in any of the spots I sail , no test, nothing.

coming in July 2020. Gianmaria Coccoluto already riding it..you can saw it in last REELS oin instagram (loop session)
DUOTONE VEGAS still will be a pure C kite.
No Many other brands produce C kite because no more business as before, it is just for competitions, for this reason DUOTONE also decided to release VEGAS every 2 years,
also because it is almost perfect... maybe just changed some material like SLS.
Yes.. And it looks like new Vegas keeps the 5 line.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPLUld7o ... =copy_link

No info about release date.

Return to “Kitesurfing”