Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Forum for kitesurfers
User avatar
POACHER
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm
Gear: ¤°
Location: Great Lakes
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Postby POACHER » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm

That's good news. I hope they'll swap me out to the Freeride loop instead of the hook!

User avatar
Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1309
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Postby Havre » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm

Leon van Bergen wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:54 pm
Havre wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:11 pm
Ridiculously late, but happy that they finally came to the right conclusion.

Just emailed the shop I bought mine at. Will be interesting to see how well they are informed. Hopefully it will all go smoothly.
I am also curious, let us know! Here in Holland one of the largest kiteshops ( www.kitemana.nl ) has already sent an email to all customers who bought it there and invited us so they can change it for you :thumb:
Got a reply back almost right away (not that surprised - it is an excellent shop). They were aware and will send out the G.2 version as quickly as possible. They hadn't received any parts yet though. Hopefully they won't take too long.
These users thanked the author Havre for the post:
Leon van Bergen (Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:38 am)
Rating: 6.67%

Leon van Bergen
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 am
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
Gear: Duotone 21' Rebel 7M, 9m & 11m, 15m Juice, on a Lieuwe Shotgun
Location: Netherlands
Has thanked: 569 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Postby Leon van Bergen » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:41 am

POACHER wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm
That's good news. I hope they'll swap me out to the Freeride loop instead of the hook!
I also thought of that, but your option for self launch and land is gone then. Other than that it looks great

User avatar
POACHER
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm
Gear: ¤°
Location: Great Lakes
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Postby POACHER » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:14 pm

Leon van Bergen wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:41 am
POACHER wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm
That's good news. I hope they'll swap me out to the Freeride loop instead of the hook!
I also thought of that, but your option for self launch and land is gone then. Other than that it looks great
Not sure I follow Leon...
Because you have to open the chicken loop now versus just unhooking?

Leon van Bergen
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 am
Kiting since: 2016
Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
Gear: Duotone 21' Rebel 7M, 9m & 11m, 15m Juice, on a Lieuwe Shotgun
Location: Netherlands
Has thanked: 569 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Warning - Mystic stealth hook snap!

Postby Leon van Bergen » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:25 pm

POACHER wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:14 pm
Leon van Bergen wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:41 am
POACHER wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm
That's good news. I hope they'll swap me out to the Freeride loop instead of the hook!
I also thought of that, but your option for self launch and land is gone then. Other than that it looks great
Not sure I follow Leon...
Because you have to open the chicken loop now versus just unhooking?
Yes when using a rope..


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 51 guests