Forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm
- Gear: -
- Brand Affiliation: None
dracop wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:26 pm
From 10-14 kts the Rebel is not the best kite, wait for one of the new Aluula 15m Juices.
You just recommended a 3200 EUR (!!!) kite to a newcomer. But in general, I agree that a Juice is more suitable for that kind of wind. At 100Kg, I would actually even recommend a 17m Juice because it has more grunt.
- These users thanked the author cor for the post:
- Leon van Bergen (Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:27 pm)
Leon van Bergen
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 736
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 am
- Kiting since: 2016
- Local Beach: Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands
- Gear: Duotone 21' Rebel 7M, 9m & 11m, 15m Juice, on a Lieuwe Shotgun
- Location: Netherlands
The 15m Juice is your kite! i also own it together with Rebels, the high end is pretty good to on the Juice.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests