Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

New Airush Session

Postby Toby » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Airush News:

New Airush Session

airush.png
airush.png (211.47 KiB) Viewed 680 times

Versatile surf, strapless & performance freeride.
Perfect drift, agile turning & effortless boosting capability.
Interchangeable bridles for customized response.

A versatile kite that perfectly fits in the wave, strapless and freeride space because of its perfect drift, agile turning & effortless boosting capability. With a slightly higher aspect ratio than the Wave v9 for improved jumping, but without compromising its wave riding performance.

This kite was developed with our surf & strapless team: Oswald Smith, Reider Decker, Gage Fitcher, and Charlie Wise, to ensure that it meets the demand of the surf purist, while Spanish Champion, Kiko Torres, highlighted its potential for strapless.

From the kite designer: “The Session is designed to deliver smooth power and all-around high performance. The kite is ready for the rider wanting a versatile surf kite with added tweaks for performance freeride. Interchangeable fixed or pulley bridles lets you choose between more direct steering with an on-off power delivery, or smooth and progressive gust response with light bar pressure. Either one you choose; your session is bound to be all time.” Mark Pattison

KEY FEATURES:
Low aspect ratio.
Interchangeable bridle system.
Agile turning, direct steering & the perfect amount of drift.

Sizes:
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12m

https://airush.com/product/kites/session/

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: New Airush Session

Postby Toby » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Kiko Torres
“I like the Session for strapless because it is a 2-in-1 kite. I can jump and do tricks but I can also go for a surf sesh just by changing the settings a little.”

Oswald Smith
“Pivoting turns, exceptional depower, constant bar throw and unfathomable drift. The new Session is made to last. I’m a fan.”

Reider Decker
“I prefer a faster riding style when riding the Session. It turns super direct, depowers, drifts, and still has a decent hangtime. The most important is that it’s fun to fly and will be with you through everything you put it through”

Return to “Kitesurfing”