Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Buzios Kite School looking for Kite distributor in Brazil

Forum for kitesurfers
eduardo graf
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Praia Rasa, Buzios, Brazil.
Style: Kitewave,
Gear: Naish
Brand Affiliation: Naish
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Buzios Kite School looking for Kite distributor in Brazil

Postby eduardo graf » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello again!

Due to the pandemic we are not being able to travel and for this reason we are looking for a Kite disitributor located in Brazil and able to sell us equipment with prices for schools and also resale . Please enter in contact if your company has this type of policy. We are willing to buy a few kites for teaching and our little shop, we are located in the main entrance of Buzios in Rio de Janeiro, at the best spot for teaching and operating since 2002, thank you! edugraf2@hotmail.com or Whatsapp 022 998348025.

hookedcook
Medium Poster
Gear: Elevegiht RS 10 and 12
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Buzios Kite School looking for Kite distributor in Brazil

Postby hookedcook » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Hi, I'm here in Brazil visiting my girlfriend who owns a house in Arrial do Cabo. I have a slingshot rally 9m and a switchblade 12m with me and am heading back to the US in 2 weeks. I bought these kites new about 5-6 years ago. I was living on an island at the time and bought the rally. Because of my job locations kiting was hard to access and I cant usually bring my kites when I work (on a boat at sea) so I rent gear and only have been able to kite a handful of times a year. I'm starting a new job in Mexico and my girlfriend lives here so looks like finally I'll be able to actually seriously get back into kiting again. I'm looking to start fresh with a whole new quiver and board and would be willing to sell these 2 kites at a fair price before I leave. The rally has been used aprox 20 sessions and the switchblade about 10 sessions. I was just down in Illabela out with a kite instructor on my switchblade and he asked me if the was brand new. Had a good laugh when I told him its a 2016 that just never got used. Also have the compstick and cabrinha bar with me. I know its harder and super expensive down here to get equipment so just seeing if it would help you out??

Return to “Kitesurfing”