Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Fake Counterfeit Tennis Raquets

Forum for kitesurfers
Havre
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Oslo
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara (area) & Cabarete
Gear: Ozone Edge v11 13m, Ozone Edge v11 9m, Ozone Zephyr 17m, Ozone Enduro v1 12m, Ozone Enduro v1 9m, HQ Topaz 7m, Shinn Ronson Player, Mystic Majestic X Harness, Mystic Stealth Bar
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Fake Counterfeit Tennis Raquets

Postby Havre » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:23 pm

I used to have a fake tennis racket when I lived in Shanghai. It seemed like the authentic way of doing it :lol:

I would love it if you saw a genuine Chinese brand trying to establish themselves (I can't stand the copying). Road bikes started out with copies, but now you got proper Chinese brands making some really good stuff. And you also see a level of innovation among the Chinese brands that you just don't find elsewhere. That part is a bit surprising to me, but actually very cool to see from exhibitions in China all the crazy stuff they are working on (most of it won't get anywhere, but some things might just work).

Fake boards I could easily see, but again - why bother with low volumes?

Would have been interesting to see what you get if you buy some of the stuff linked to from Aliexpress. Would you get anything at all? Stolen kite?

Return to “Kitesurfing”